Senior Developer - .NET
- Seattle, WA
Senior Developer - .NET
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for a seasoned Senior .NET Developer! This developer will be responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They will be a key person responsible for the overall technical architecture of the project utilizing .Net, C#, and related technologies. This will include not only doing the development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
About you. . .
- Design and implementation of software written in ASP.NET and C# using Agile methodologies
- Experience migrating applications to azure
- Act as a technical lead as needed, holding responsibility for the productivity of a development team
- Utilize development experience with web applications, rich client interface design, and reusable server controls to architect and design the solution
- Deliver high-quality documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
- Produce clear, concise, well thought out technical designs using Object Orientated design techniques conforming to the established technical architecture
- Follow coding standards and effectively unit test using tools such as MsTest or NUnit
Qualifications. . .
- 7+ years of experience as a C# and .NET developer
- Experience with microservices on Azure
- Experience integrating with systems and performance monitoring
- API integrations
- Experience architecting production-grade scalable solutions
- Understanding DevOps and setup deployment process
- Experience setting up logging, monitoring, and testing
- Strong familiarity with web-based development
- ASP.NET MVC experience preferred
- WWF experience preferred
- SQL Server experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top