Senior Data Engineer
- Seattle, WA
Senior Data Engineer
About the Role. . .
Our Advanced Analytics team is looking for a seasoned Data Engineer with Cloud Solutions background to add to our team. This engineer is responsible for building a large-scale data pipeline in cloud platform. This may involve in automation of manual processes to cloud environment. This engineer would direct the initiatives for creation of data sets and delivering client value while ensuring high client satisfaction.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
Core responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following. . .
- Extracts data from various databases; perform exploratory data analysis, cleanses, massages, and aggregates data
- Employs scaling & automation to data preparation techniques - Introduces incremental improvements to data analysis, visualization, and presentation techniques to communicate discoveries
- Researches relevant emerging empirical methods and quantitative tools
- Possesses in-depth business knowledge in order to initiate and drive discussions with business partners to identify business issues needing analytic solutions
- Leads innovative packaging and presentation of insights to business and broader analytics community
- Develops processes to automate and scale insights operationalization
- Develops and drives multiple cross-departmental projects
- Establishes brand and team as subject matter experts in advanced analytics across departments.
- Mentors data scientists in pioneering techniques and business acumen
Qualifications . . .
- Cloud solution implementation experience with Azure Data Lake and Spark preferred
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with SQL
- At least one year of experience in scripting languages such as Python
- Demonstrated experience in a cloud-based -computing environment such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Big data processing techniques, preferred
- Can work independently in ambiguous environment
About Logic20/20 . . .
The Logic20/20 Advanced Analytics team is where rock stars in data engineering, data science, and visual analytics join forces to build simple solutions for complex data problems. We make it look like magic, but for us, it’s all in a day’s work. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate on projects that help clients spin their data into a high-performance asset, all while enjoying the company of kindred spirits who are as committed to your success as you are. And when you’re ready to level up in your career, you’ll have access to the training, the project opportunities, and the mentorship to get you where you want to go.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Director, Advanced Analytics
Back to top