Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations
- San Francisco, CA
Strategy & Operations - Senior Consultant
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Our Strategy & Operations team is looking for a seasoned Senior Consultant who will be responsible for owning project work streams, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with junior resources to deliver results. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
You should have experience in structured professional services organizations and be gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. A broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business is ideal.
You’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Strategy & Operations team brings together people, processes, and technology to build business solutions that make a difference. You’ll work side-by-side with consultants and project managers from a wide variety of backgrounds to build and execute real-world strategies in areas ranging from product development to cost management to organizational transformation. When the big decisions are being made, you’ll have a seat at the table to contribute your own unique perspective and ideas. And when it’s time for the team to roll up their sleeves, you’ll have the chance to put your talents to work while broadening your horizons and learning new skills.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following types of characteristics and experience:
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to manage client expectations including in areas of scope, schedule, budget, and satisfaction
- Ability to see risks and recommend mitigation approaches and identify issues while managing effective outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally
- Ability to lead small teams of consultants and analysts
Core requirements for this position:
- Have worked for a management consulting firm
- 7+ years of project leadership and team management
- Developed skills and experience in creating Value Stream Maps, managing business metrics, developing recommendations for future state processes and implementing process improvements
- Led systems implementation, program execution, operations and/or process improvement engagements
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- Proficient with Smartsheet, MS Excel, MS Word
- CSM and/or PMP preferred
- Lean Six-Sigma certification or proficiency is a plus
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top