Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation
- Seattle, WA
Senior Consultant, Digital Transformation
Greater Seattle Area (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the role…
We are looking for an ambitious and pioneering Senior Consultant to provide support to our rapidly growing Digital Transformation consulting practice. This role will drive sales and delivery while developing capabilities and growing a talented team of technologists. You will enact the long-term vision with unprecedented opportunities to impact the continued growth of the consulting organization.
You should have had experience in structured professional services organizations and be gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply!
About You. . .
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategy and to help deliver and implement an operational solution that is customer-centric.
- You are passionate about influencing and scaling business processes.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with latest technologies. (e.g., Azure, AWS).
- You have an initial understanding of the Digital Ecosystem; experience in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, Digital Marketing, or Digital Innovation and you want to be a key player in this field.
- You have a successful track record of helping fortune 500 clients build their Digital vision and addressing their customer experience issues.
- You are committed to being mentored and possibly mentoring others.
- You are recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- 4+ years of Technology or Management Consulting experience leading aspects of enterprise and application solution projects leveraging various delivery methodologies (i.e. Agile, Waterfall, SDLC).
- Experience in end-to-end delivery for a portion of large packaged or customer solutions projects (e.g., cloud solutions, custom application development, CRM, salesforce marketing automation, customer insight).
- Own and drive software and systems integration requirements gathering workshops, design, and testing, with the support of a project manager and development team.
- Support project teams and oversee aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control and delivery.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelors degree from a leading program preferred.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top