Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation
- Seattle, WA
Senior Consultant - Digital Transformation
About the role…
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for ambitious and pioneering Senior Consultants to provide support to our rapidly growing consulting practice. This role will drive sales and delivery while developing capabilities and growing a talented team of technologists. You will enact the long-term vision with unprecedented opportunities to impact the continued growth of the consulting organization.
You should have had experience in structured professional services organizations and be gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
About You. . .
- You have a strong ability to support the creation of innovative Digital Transformation strategies.
- You have experience delivering and implementing operational solutions that are customer-centric.
- You are passionate about influencing and scaling business processes.
- You are a technology enthusiast and can support a program's diagnostics surrounding complex business / technical challenges to implement innovative digital solutions with the latest technologies. (e.g., Azure, AWS).
- You have an initial understanding of the Digital Ecosystem; experience in Digital Transformation, Advanced Analytics, Project Management, Digital Marketing, or Digital Innovation and you want to be a key player in this field.
- You have a successful track record of helping fortune 500 clients build their Digital vision and addressing their customer experience issues.
- You are committed to be mentored and possibly mentoring others.
- You are recognized as a valued trusted advisor in relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other industry professionals.
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- 4+ years of Technology or Management Consulting experience leading aspects of enterprise and application solution projects leveraging various delivery methodologies (i.e., Agile, Waterfall, SDLC).
- Experience in end-to-end delivery for a portion of large packaged or customer solutions projects (e.g., cloud solutions, custom application development, CRM, salesforce marketing automation, customer insight).
- Own and drive software and systems integration requirements gathering workshops, design, and testing, with the support of a project manager and development team.
- Support project teams and oversee aspects of the SDLC or solution implementation including estimation, sprint planning, requirements gathering, architecting, developing, testing, issue/risk management, change control, and delivery.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading program preferred.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top