Salesforce Technical Architect
- Seattle, WA
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect. This role will be responsible for providing deep technical expertise in Salesforce and architectural leadership to help our clients to leverage the Salesforce platform and create awesome experiences for their end customers.
The Salesforce Technical Architect has a deep understanding of native Salesforce features and functionality, as well as broad knowledge across multiple development platforms and draws on their skills and experience to assess customer requirements and architecture in order to design secure, high-performance technical solutions that maximize the potential of the Salesforce platform.
This role calls for an individual who can assess, define, implement and -perhaps most crucially- communicate Salesforce architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Your ability to communicate solutions to complex problems to varied audiences will be critical.
A key indicator of your success will be your ability to put the customer first, and tailor a solution that meets their needs. You know the difference between the right answer and the best answer. It is essential that you ensure our technology standards are followed, and that you provide guidance to evolve those same standards when it is called for.
You Are. . .
- A solution leader who is passionate about enabling teams to leverage Salesforce capabilities to design solutions driving business value
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development team and/or project
- Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, product managers and analysts to design solutions through the full life cycle from conception to market
- Demonstrating thought leadership by leveraging SFDC solutions combined with industry standards, and have a passion for best practices (approach, SDLC methodologies, DevOps)
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people and business things with technical people; able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Comfortable leading without line authority –able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere
- Working closely with a team of consulting and sales representatives to identify opportunities, develop and pitch solutions based on a business case, and work closely with clients to generate business
- Adaptable to frequent change and comfortable with decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
Qualifications. . .
- Salesforce (SFDC) Architecture : Certified SFDC Application Architect , System Architect or Technical Architect, as well as Certified Developer or Advanced Developer, or willingness to obtain certification immediately upon hire
- 7+ years hands-on experience with SFDC solutions, including Lightning experience
- 3+ years of architecture and design of complex applications, including Enterprise Applications
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience, including client facing roles
- Deep understanding of SFDC architecture and concepts, including staying up-to-date on latest new functionality
- Experienced in architecting and implementing a large scale complex SFDC project
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SDLC best practices for SDFC solution development
- Ability to define implementation scope and provide estimates on effort required to build the solution
- Ability to manage a team of developer/ Admin
- Has delivered Architecture documents on solution technical design, application design, Integration, non-functional requirements, deployment approach
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Experienced in interacting with pursuit team in designing and estimating solutions, software or services
- Committed to continuous learning and development
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top