Salesforce Solution Architect
- Seattle, WA
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role...
We are looking for a dynamic Salesforce Solution Architect to join our Digital Transformation practice. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a high velocity team to develop and deliver Logic20/20’s Salesforce value proposition, providing thought leadership from day one. This role will be responsible for providing deep technical expertise in Salesforce and architectural leadership to help our clients to leverage the Salesforce platform and create awesome experiences for their end customers. If you want a big stake in defining solutions, delivering them end-to-end, and working with a high energy group, this could be the right fit. You will have the opportunity to develop strong connections both at Logic20/20 and the industry through sales, networking and growing team members through mentoring and coaching.
This role calls for an individual who can assess, define, implement and - perhaps most crucially - communicate Salesforce architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences. Your ability to communicate solutions to complex problems to varied audiences will be mission critical. Projects will likely span a wide range, from relatively simple to cutting-edge research. A key indicator of your success will be your ability to put the customer first, and tailor a solution that meets their needs while expanding our Salesforce footprint. You know the difference between the right answer and the best answer. It is essential that you ensure our technology standards are followed, and that you provide guidance to evolve those same standards when it is called for. This role will be responsible for providing QA support, from inception thru close of a project, tailoring your presence to ensure successful delivery while enabling rapid growth of team members.
You Are …
- A solution leader who is passionate about enabling teams to leverage Salesforce capabilities to design solutions driving business value
- Strong technical acumen and ability to lead a development team and/or project
- Working closely with business stakeholders, lead engineers, product managers and analysts to design solutions through the full life cycle from conception to market
- Demonstrating thought leadership by leveraging SFDC solutions combined with industry standards, and have a passion for best practices (approach, SDLC methodologies, DevOps)
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people and business things with technical people; able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Comfortable leading without line authority –able to lead small development teams with project resources that report elsewhere
- Working closely with a team of consulting and sales representatives to identify opportunities, develop and pitch solutions based on a business case, and work closely with clients to generate business
- Adaptable to frequent change and comfortable with decision making with limited information in dynamic situations
- Salesforce (SFDC) Architecture: Certified SFDC Application Architect, Certified Technical Architect (preferred) or Certified Developer or Advanced Developer, or willingness to obtain certification immediately upon hire
- 5+ years hands-on experience with SFDC solutions, especially Service Cloud and Lightning experience
- 5+ years of architecture and design of complex applications, including Enterprise Applications
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience and 8+ years of experience in the consulting domain, including client facing roles
- Deep understanding of SFDC architecture and concepts, including staying up-to-dateon latest new functionality
- Experienced in architecting and implementing a large scale complex SFDC project
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SDLC best practices for SDFC solution development
- Ability to define implementation scope and provide estimates on effort required to build the solution
- Ability to manage a team of developer/ Admin
- Has delivered Architecture documents on solution technical design, application design, Integration, non-functional requirements, deployment approach
- Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, REST, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB
- Experienced in interacting with pursuit team in designing and estimating solutions, software or services
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Knowledge of Service Cloud, Field service Lightning, CPQ is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. You will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
For past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For." Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun; focus on our employees and our clients; and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top