Salesforce - Senior Account Manager
- Seattle, WA
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role:
Logic20/20 is seeking a results-orientated Senior Account Manager who will be responsible for driving high-level business and technology implementation conversations and ensuring client satisfaction across a large portfolio of strategic accounts. They are the client advocate, helping drive solution sales and outcomes, and ensuring each client gets the personal attention and support needed to be successful. They take ownership for the commercial and operational aspects of our consulting projects, helping solve business problems, and working hand-in-hand with our account and consulting leadership.
The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, understanding, and reacting to client needs and concerns. They will have exceptional organizational skills to drive client engagement, successful projects and thriving accounts.
- Drive the Salesforce innovation offering, account strategies, planning and sales activity in partnership with account leadership
- Establish, manage and grow relationships with key executives
- Voice of the customer and main point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients on strategic accounts
- Managing a portfolio of accounts, negotiating new business, and ensuring client needs are being met and exceeded
- Supporting consulting project teams, checking in on team effectiveness, drafting contracts and agreements to maximize profitability and effectiveness of client engagements
- Being able to meet, present to, and influence clients
We’re looking for a fearless, outgoing person with exceptional organization skills and ambitious career aspirations. You probably have started your career as a consultant and are now looking to focus on customer success aspects of consulting and honing your business management and technology enablement skills.
Our Senior Account Managers all start with this drive and develop razor sharp business and networking skills to successfully link high performing clients with personalized solutions that drive their business forward.
- You are passionate about solving problems and helping clients
- You have drive and determination alongside excellent organizational skills
- You have excellent collaboration, team-building and interpersonal skills
- You take ownership and have exceptional communication skills
- Undergraduate degree required/MBA or technology background preferred
- Experience managing client relationships
- 2-4 years business and/or technology consulting experience
- Salesforce or package implementation experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Senior Account Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top