Salesforce Developer (REMOTE)
- Seattle, WA
Salesforce Developer - Multiple Openings
About the role. . .
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for a seasoned Salesforce Developer to create, develop, and support custom solutions and integrations.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform, leveraging Apex programming language and/or Visualforce
- Collaborate with architects to define the solution and optimize the performance of complex software systems
- Analyze issues, identify root cause, and define mitigation plan or problem resolution
Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer (Apex & Visualforce)
- Experience with Apex, SOQL, Visualforce Page, Lightning Component
- 2+ years of experience with Apttus CLM
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Advanced Developer or Cloud Consultant
- Extensive experience with Agile Methodology
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Ability to present concepts clearly to developers and executives
- Ability to naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
- Can adapt to frequent change and consistently meets deadlines
- Strong skills in delivering in a team environment
- Shows capacity in shaping decision with limited information in dynamic situations
- Apttus CPQ experience
- Experience in Lighting Web Component (LWC) Development
- Telephony experience
- Familiarity in Java Development
- Knowledge of AWS
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top