Salesforce Developer (REMOTE)
- Seattle, WA
Salesforce Developer (REMOTE) - Multiple Openings
About the role. . .
Logic20/20 has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Salesforce Developer who has experience integrating telephony systems. This role will create, develop, and support custom solutions and integrations.
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Salesforce platform, leveraging Apex programming language and/or Visualforce
- Collaborate with architects to define the solution and optimize performance of complex software systems
- Analyze issues, identify root cause, and define mitigation plan or problem resolution
Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer (Apex & Visualforce)
- Experience with Apex, SOQL, Visualforce Page, Lightning Component
- Extensive experience with Apttus CLM
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Advanced Developer or Cloud Consultant
- 2+ years of experience with Agile Methodology
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Ability to present concepts clearly to developers and executives
- Ability to naturally demonstrates critical thinking and initiative
- Can adapt to frequent change and consistently meets deadlines
- Strong skills in delivering in a team environment
- Shows capacity in shaping decision with limited information in dynamic situations
- Experience in Lighting Web Component (LWC) Development
- Telephony experience
- Apttus CPQ experience
- Familiarity in Java Development
- Knowledge of AWS
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top