Project/Program Manager - Change Management
- Seattle, WA
We are looking for Program/Project Managers - Strategy & Operations - to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for owning project work streams, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with external resources to deliver results with our clients. Key indicators of success include a passion for business solutions, an aptitude to learn and ability to build and nurture client relationships.
For the program, your business impact is highly visible and strategic involving major initiatives across various business groups.
In general, our Project/Program Managers are responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They must be familiar with managing teams both locally and virtually. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, technology, and/or business.
About You. . .
- Successful work scoping and driving change management deliverables and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering change initiatives that are solving problems within mid to large size organization utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Experience prescribing and implementing lean thinking and fast track project management techniques which ensure stakeholder engagement and a people first focus
- Ability to drive, inspire and manage leaders across all levels, direct clients, and project teams
- Change management, both nationally and internationally, with an emphasis on communications planning, change enablement, and end-user adoption
- Pre-planning, data, communication and integration
- Track record of recommending and implementing change interventions and improvements to projects and processes for clients
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Minimum 3 years of project management with consulting experience is required
- Previous experience in specifically managing a Change Management program is required
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders across a range of business units
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, ask questions, and learn along the way
- Certifications and experience in SCRUM and/or Six Sigma are desirable, as well as formal project management training and PMP certificate
- An undergraduate degree is required
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top