Project Manager(s) - Strategy and Operations
- Oakland, CA
PROJECT MANAGERS - Strategy & Operations
San Francisco/East Bay Areas
Project managers are responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They must be able to lead teams of 2-15 people and be familiar with managing teams both locally and virtually. Experience in leading multiple small projects/teams is preferred. The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing, and applying project management best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, time lines, and budgets.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following types of characteristics and experience:
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Business Project Managers with experience in managing projects such as: Business Program Management, Business Process, Sales Enablement, and Readiness.
- Successful work driving change and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering projects and solving problems within mid-to- large size organizations utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Experience prescribing and implementing lean thinking and fast track project management techniques
- Ability to drive, inspire, and manage clients, management and project teams
- Track record of recommending and implementing improvements to projects and process for clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of program or project management leadership experience
Our ideal project managers are most likely to identify themselves as a generalist/entrepreneur with broad skills across business and technology, with an emphasis on managing people and process.
Core requirements for this position:
- Drive multiple large scale projects from initiation to delivery
- Act as the primary client interface as required on project matters of all types
- Develop and manage project life cycle document sets customized to meet the needs of the client
- Provide standard project control documentation such as schedules, status reports, risk and issues logs, budgets, and communication plans
- Execute strong negotiation and client management skills
- Ability to work and travel regularly anywhere in the greater Seattle region on long-term assignments
- Certifications and experience in SCRUM and/or Six Sigma are desirable, as well as formal project management training
- Previous Microsoft Project Management experience is an advantage
- An undergraduate degree is required
- PMP Certification preferred
Principals only, please.
Logic20/20 is one of the West Coast's fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top