Project Manager - Strategy and Operations
- Seattle, WA
Project Manager - Strategy & Operations
Greater Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Our Strategy & Operations team is looking for Project Managers responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They must be able to lead teams of 2-15 people and be familiar with managing teams both locally and virtually. Experience in leading multiple small projects/teams is preferred. The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing, and applying project management best practices, methodology, tools, and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines, and budgets.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Strategy & Operations team brings together people, processes, and technology to build business solutions that make a difference. You’ll work side-by-side with consultants and project managers from a wide variety of backgrounds to build and execute real-world strategies in areas ranging from product development to cost management to organizational transformation. When the big decisions are being made, you’ll have a seat at the table to contribute your own unique perspective and ideas. And when it’s time for the team to roll up their sleeves, you’ll have the chance to put your talents to work while broadening your horizons and learning new skills.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following types of characteristics and experience:
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Business Project Managers with experience in managing projects such as Business Program Management, Business Process, Sales Enablement, and Readiness.
- Successful work driving change and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering projects and solving problems within mid-to-large size organizations utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Experience prescribing and implementing lean thinking and fast track project management techniques
- Ability to drive, inspire, and manage clients, management and project teams
- Track record of recommending and implementing improvements to projects and process for clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- 7+ years of program or project management leadership experience
Our ideal project managers are most likely to identify themselves as a generalist/entrepreneur with broad skills across business and technology, with an emphasis on managing people and process.
Core requirements for this position:
- Drive multiple large scale projects from initiation to delivery
- Act as the primary client interface as required on project matters of all types
- Develop and manage project life cycle document sets customized to meet the needs of the client
- Provide standard project control documentation such as schedules, status reports, risk and issues logs, budgets, and communication plans
- Execute strong negotiation and client management skills
- Certifications and experience in SCRUM and/or Six Sigma are desirable, as well as formal project management training
- An undergraduate degree is required
Principals only, please.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top