Project Manager - Marketing
- Seattle, WA
Project Manager - Marketing
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the role. . .
This position will require the successful candidate to work with Product Managers to create and own Marketing services which are made available to a global marketing operations team. You will be working with the latest/greatest marketing tools while influencing and defining global marketing services.
- You have experience in marketing and with marketing technologies
- You have consulting/project management experience
- You have experience with reporting and process documentation
- You have experience with developing executive level content
- You can interact with stakeholders from all levels of the organization and successfully influence
If you have…
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm
- 3+ years combination of project management/marketing experience
- Solid hands-on experience in Marketing Tools (ex: Exactarget, sprinklr, tumblr)
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Process documentation
- Development of training and user guides
- End user communications
- Basic data analysis – ability to extract/manipulate data for reporting (excel skills, analyze data)
- Microsoft experience strong plus
- Strong organizational/project coordination skills
- Ability to interface with stakeholders
- Successful work driving change and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering projects and solving problems within mid to large size organization utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Ability to drive, inspire and manage clients, management and project teams
- Track record of recommending and implementing improvements to projects and process for clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top