Project Manager - Marketing
- Seattle, WA
Project Manager - Marketing
About the role. . .
This position will require the successful candidate to work with Product Managers to create and own Marketing services which are made available to a global marketing operations team. You will be working with the latest/greatest marketing tools while influencing and defining global marketing services.
- You have experience in marketing and with marketing technologies
- You have consulting/project management experience
- You have experience with reporting and process documentation
- You have experience with developing executive level content
- You can interact with stakeholders from all levels of the organization and successfully influence
If you have…
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm
- 3+ years combination of project management/marketing experience
- Solid hands-on experience in Marketing Tools (ex: Exactarget, sprinklr, tumblr)
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Process documentation
- Development of training and user guides
- End user communications
- Basic data analysis – ability to extract/manipulate data for reporting (excel skills, analyze data)
- Microsoft experience strong plus
- Strong organizational/project coordination skills
- Ability to interface with stakeholders
- Successful work driving change and project results within organizations containing ambiguity and changing requirements
- Experience delivering projects and solving problems within mid to large size organization utilizing disparate tools and methodologies
- Ability to drive, inspire and manage clients, management and project teams
- Track record of recommending and implementing improvements to projects and process for clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top