Product Marketing Manager
- Seattle, WA
Product Marketing Manager
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the role. . .
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Seattle, WA based team to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The product marketing manager is responsible for setting a product marketing strategy and roadmap. Their job is to clearly articulate the business value, so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release and how it relates to customer needs and use cases.
The product marketing manager supports the creation of go-to-market activities, including a product's marketing roadmap and must work across disciplines, define, prioritize, and build what matters most. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great customer experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on customer acquisition and adoption.
You have. . .
- 5+ years of experience working in a product marketing role,
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
- Experience partnering across functional teams and LOBs
- Experience creating go-to-market strategies and driving understanding of key benefits, target customers, and product positioning
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Proven content creation abilities; ability to create a bill of materials and go-to-market content strategy
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of requirements
Preferred. . .
- Experience refreshing/reorganizing SharePoint sites to make it easier to access sales-oriented content
- Experience helping to build/develop customer & sales-oriented content for go-to-market activities, e.g. customer deck, playbook, FAQ.
- Worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
About Logic20/20. . .Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top