- Seattle, WA
(Remote, until otherwise noted)
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for seasoned Product Managers to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The Product Manager will be responsible for setting a product vision and strategy. Their job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team, so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
About you. . .
- Customer-obsessed; you care about and understand the customer needs and focus on driving product requirements that align with them
- Author and owner of features for the software product/technology with input from Business and Technology stakeholders
- Have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business but have a strong focus on product feature implementations or enhancements
- Have a strong passion for mobile apps and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate expertise in industry SDLC best practices and delivery excellence
- Experience integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- A liaison between business and technology stakeholders, engineering teams, and marketing teams
- Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details
- 5+ years of experience working in a software product management role, managing teams across one or more work-streams in an Agile environment
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
- Launched product experiences into consumer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Understanding of standard delivery life-cycle methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Agile)
- Experience partnering across functional teams and LOBs to ensure quality product output, timeliness, and market requirements
- Ability to work with marketing teams to understand the go-to-market strategies and help understand key benefits, target customers, and product positioning
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives, escalate as needed, and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of requirements
- SAFe Certified Product Owner / Product Manager
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, and various PM tools (such as Jira, Rally, or VSO)
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- Experience designing user interfaces
- Experience creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- Skilled in creating executive presentations (PowerPoint)
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in relevant technology or business field
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top