Marketing Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full service consulting firms.
Marketing Program Managers are responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying program management best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, time lines and budgets.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following types of characteristics and experience:
Our ideal Marketing Program Managers are most likely to identify themselves as a generalist/entrepreneur with broad skills across business and technology with an emphasis on managing Marketing programs.
Core requirements for this position:
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Previous consulting experience, preferably 3-5 years.
- Support customer relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
- Align with key partners on needs, timing and goals for Marketing Programs, and ensure that partners can access content and receive notice for updates.
- Consult with the client on program requirements and execute marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain project deadlines and communicate with the client on the project’s current status.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for program planning and execution.
- Build relationships with internal partners to alleviate technical blockers.
- Utilize and measure project progress and report to key stakeholders on the current status and measurement of project execution.
- Act as a key member of the team by making recommendations and partnering with the client on best practices.
- Take on all program Rhythms of Business (ROB) utilizing project management tools including SharePoint, internal tools and systems and working across several business groups.
- Interface and collaborate with several internal teams to work on process improvement and optimization.
- Act as the primary client interface as required on project matters of all types
- Develop and manage project life cycle document sets customized to meet the needs of the client
- Provide standard project control documentation such as schedules, status reports, risk and issues logs, budgets and communication plans
- Ability to work and travel regularly anywhere in the greater Seattle region on long-term assignments
- Previous Microsoft Project Management experience is an advantage
- An undergraduate degree in an applicable field is required
Principals only, please.
Logic 20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” ….. why? Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top