Marketing Program Manager
- Seattle, WA
Marketing Program Manager - Digital Marketing
Greater Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Our Digital Marketing team is looking for a seasoned Marketing Program Manager who will be responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, subscribing, and applying program management best practices, methodology, tools, and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets.
You’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Strategy & Operations team brings together people, processes, and technology to build business solutions that make a difference. You’ll work side-by-side with consultants and project managers from a wide variety of backgrounds to build and execute real-world strategies in areas ranging from product development to cost management to organizational transformation. When the big decisions are being made, you’ll have a seat at the table to contribute your own unique perspective and ideas. And when it’s time for the team to roll up their sleeves, you’ll have the chance to put your talents to work while broadening your horizons and learning new skills.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following types of characteristics and experience:
Our ideal Marketing Program Managers are most likely to identify themselves as a generalist/entrepreneur with broad skills across business and technology with an emphasis on managing Marketing programs.
Core requirements for this position:
- Have worked for a management consulting firm.
- Previous consulting experience, preferably 3-5 years.
- Support customer relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
- Align with key partners on needs, timing and goals for Marketing Programs, and ensure that partners can access content and receive notice for updates.
- Consult with the client on program requirements and execute marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain project deadlines and communicate with the client on the project’s current status.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for program planning and execution.
- Build relationships with internal partners to alleviate technical blockers.
- Utilize and measure project progress and report to key stakeholders on the current status and measurement of project execution.
- Act as a key member of the team by making recommendations and partnering with the client on best practices.
- Take on all program Rhythms of Business (ROB) utilizing project management tools including SharePoint, internal tools, and systems and working across several business groups.
- Interface and collaborate with several internal teams to work on process improvement and optimization.
- Act as the primary client interface as required on project matters of all types
- Develop and manage project life cycle document sets customized to meet the needs of the client
- Provide standard project control documentation such as schedules, status reports, risk and issues logs, budgets, and communication plans
- Ability to work and travel regularly anywhere in the greater Seattle region on long-term assignments
- Previous Microsoft Project Management experience is an advantage
- An undergraduate degree in an applicable field is required
Principals only, please.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top