Manager - Strategy & Operations
- Seattle, WA
Manager - Strategy & Operations - Seattle, WA
About the Role . . .
Are you an experienced consulting manager that’s energized by a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment with a highly recognized professional culture? Do you have a knack for balancing the seemingly impossible?
If so, you'll want to take a look at Logic20/20 and the opportunity we have for a Manager.
About You. . .
- You understand the ins and outs of managing in a “big” consulting context
- You are a structured strategic thinker with the ability to tackle complex Business Strategy, Process and Change Management challenges
- Deep experience in areas such as: Strategy & Operations, Merger & Acquisition, Project/Portfolio Leadership, Product Management, and Change Management
- You can recognize and leverage new business opportunities
- You gain fulfillment from managing and mentoring junior consultants
- You see yourself at the helm of a practice
- You have a burning desire to help take a bustling Consulting company to the next level
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- 5+ years of experience from a MARKET LEADING CONSULTING FIRM (must have) – with groups often associated with Project Management Office (PMO), Strategy, Human Capital, and Merger & Acquisition
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex projects or products
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management with strong executive presence
- Ability to scope, size and define resource needs for project delivery
- Ability to organize and lead diverse project teams
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Experience with the sales process and account development
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from a leading program
- PMP, Agile, Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 100 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top