Manager - Strategy & Operations
- Seattle, WA
Manager - Strategy & Operations
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted) - Seattle, WA
About the Role . . .
Are you an experienced consulting manager that’s energized by a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment with a highly recognized professional culture? Do you have a knack for balancing the seemingly impossible?
If so, you'll want to take a look at Logic20/20 and the opportunity we have for a Manager.
About You. . .
- You understand the ins and outs of managing in a “big” consulting context
- You are a structured strategic thinker with the ability to tackle complex Business Strategy, Process and Change Management challenges
- Deep experience in areas such as: Strategy & Operations, Merger & Acquisition, Project/Portfolio Leadership, Product Management, and Change Management
- You can recognize and leverage new business opportunities
- You gain fulfillment from managing and mentoring junior consultants
- You see yourself at the helm of a practice
- You have a burning desire to help take a bustling Consulting company to the next level
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- 5+ years of experience from a MARKET LEADING CONSULTING FIRM (must have) – with groups often associated with Project Management Office (PMO), Strategy, Human Capital, and Merger & Acquisition
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex projects or products
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management with strong executive presence
- Ability to scope, size and define resource needs for project delivery
- Ability to organize and lead diverse project teams
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Experience with the sales process and account development
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from a leading program
- PMP, Agile, Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top