Manager - Digital Marketing
- Seattle, WA
Manager - Digital Marketing
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a dynamic Manager for our rapidly growing Digital Marketing Consulting Practice. In this role, you will be highly engaged with our clients to help drive delivery of full-spectrum marketing technology solutions and create value for our client engagements.
About You. . .
- You are passionate about delivering customer-centric solutions that blend technology, creative and content strategies
- You have a strong ability to influence and scale business to implement solutions that drive ROI with deep insights in Customer Insight/Analytics, Customer Experience, and Content Management
- You are a marketing leader and you diagnose complex business / technical challenges to marry people, process, content, and technology (e.g., Sitecore, Adobe Experience Cloud) across the customer lifecycle
- You have helped define go to market strategies and understand how to scale them into long term customer engagement strategies and marketing campaigns
- You have a deep understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and the digital space
- You have the ability to recruit and understand the skills needed in a team to sell, shape, and deliver digital work
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm
- 3+ years of consulting experience with a large consulting firm
- 5+ years of consulting experience in marketing or related field, delivering large Customer Solution projects (e.g., CMS, marketing automation, customer insight)
- Managed multiple project teams and oversee all aspects of the solution implementation including estimation, requirements gathering, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
- Experience in managing project delivery, acting as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex client engagements
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
About Us. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Senior Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Back to top