Lead Developer - .NET
- Seattle, WA
Lead Developer - .NET
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role . . .
The Net and C# Developer is responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They will be a key person responsible for the overall technical architecture of the project utilizing .Net, C# and related technologies. This will include not only doing the development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards.
- Prepare and dispense work assignments, provide guidance, and/or review the work of other team members
- Develop POCs, prototypes, and production ready code
- Develop Metrics/KPIs to Assess & Improve quality and effectiveness of the development team
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
- Provide in-depth and strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities
- Ensure Developers comply with established development standards and procedures
- Create unit tests in accordance with policies & procedures
- Responsible for assessing the technical skills of the application development/engineering staff where appropriate
- Required: Highly experienced with C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, CSS3 HTML5, Entity Framework, and ASP.NET MVC
- Required: Overall, 5 to 7 years of hands on .Net services and web development experience as a senior/lead developer.
- Preferred: Experience with using features like WCF and Web API
- Required: Experience applying object-oriented design principles and design patterns
- Required: Experienced in UML (or similar) for documentation of software architecture
- Required: Experienced in solution design for Azure workloads
- Required: Experienced in Microservices patterns such as Actor, CQRS, etc.
- Preferred: Experience with writing and optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top