- Bellevue, WA
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Golang experience to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Golang enterprise applications.
You will be developing the next generation of hybrid cloud DevOps management tools and K8 Cluster management tools. You will develop products and services for a massive hybrid cloud K8 cluster creation and management solution using Public cloud, private cloud, and Edge computing.
You will need to be experienced with Golang, PCI DSS data handling, microservices, kafka, Kubernetes (aka ‘k8’), DevOps patterns and practices, and should be familiar with the whole K8 ecosystem.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- A technical background coding in Golang, whether in production or personal projects
- Experience with AWS technologies such as S3 and Dynamo DB
- Hands-on experience with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies: microservices, AWS, docker, Angular 2
- Experience in Istio, Sidecar and other Kubernetes technology is essential
- GO microservices in Kubernetes is preferred
- Experience in GO with Kafka is preferred
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Deep understanding of GO API integration technologies and practical experience
- Familiarity with common source control systems
- Experience working with modern Telemetry systems like Prometheus and Grafana is preferred.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top