Full Stack API Developer (Bothell, WA)
Full-Stack API Developer
Logic20/20 is one highest rated and fastest growing consulting firms in the city of Seattle and Pacific Northwest. We are conducting a nationwide search for Java Developers who are highly skilled technically, who can also work closely with business side stakeholders. This role is located in Seattle and includes relocation as a part of the benefits package. If you meet the qualifications below and are open to relocation, we look forward to speaking with you!
Our code operates at enterprise global scale. We solve hard problems for demanding clients at the top companies in the world. Come be a part of our team! You will be joining a team of highly-skilled, enthusiastic and passionate engineers working on the leading edge. We’ll both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact, working on a projects that touches hundreds of millions of users.
Who are we:
The team is made up of talented people from all over the world, and from many different backgrounds. We work together in our beautiful Home Plate location in Seattle to build solutions that have regional, national, and global reach. Often we’ll relax together too – perhaps sharing lunch or a coffee, talking about what we’re doing, listening to and learning from one another. Generally, you’ll be a part of a close-knit team working in concert with a focused organization comprised of other Developers, Designers and Project Managers.
Who You Are:
- You are an extraordinary Senior Developer who is passionate about their customers
- You are curious, looking to go deeper into the backend stack and learn new platforms
- You are passionately motivated to ship products used by millions of people around the US, every day
- You have a deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience in the same
- You're someone who expects continuous integration, agile development, predictive analytics, and mobile development to be part of their day
- You are a team player who respects other’s unique contributions
- A strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environments
- Experience Implementing new features and optimizing existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- Experience working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
- Technical depth that allows you to rapidly fix bugs
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- A dedicated and enthusiastic approach to solving problems
- A detailed approach to writing tests
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Java microservices in Spring Cloud is preferred
- Java microservices in Spring Boot is required
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
Meet Some of Logic20/20's Employees
Bethany S.Consultant, Leadership, and Execution
Bethany works on increasing quality and improving efficiencies based on her clients’ individual needs.
Back to top