Engineer - DevOps
- Seattle, WA
Engineer - DevOps
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the role. . .
Logic 20/20 is looking to build a team of DevOps Engineers, who will join our larger program team supporting a platform conversion and migration to AWS cloud (Infrastructure as Code - IaC). Focus centers around Terraform, but bring your Ansible and/or cloud formation experience as this is an automated testing environment initiative.
Within the team structure, you will have a team based role in increasing the system’s reliability, scalability and reduce operational overhead through automation.
In this role, you will leverage a diverse set of technical expertise; including DevOps tooling, troubleshooting and debug skills, cloud computing, coding/scripting and infrastructure engineering to provide outstanding customer experiences. Beyond your technical qualification, you will also have a healthy combination of cross-group collaboration skills, communication and relationship building skills.
Working Knowledge Of. . .
- “Infrastructure as Code” tooling, such as Terraform, Ansible or Cloud Formation.
- Must have hands-on experience with DevOps on AWS infrastructure; AWS DevOps certification preferred
- Source code repositories, such as Git, SVN, Bitbucket
- Infrastructure and Application logging and monitoring technologies such as CloudWatch, Splunk, Grafana, Prometheus, ELK and PagerDuty Networking and Load Balancers, including Firewalls, DNS, VPCs, VPNs, DNS OSI Layers etc.
- Containers and orchestration, such as Docker, AWS ECS, Marathon or Kubernetes
- Database technologies, such as DynamoDB or MS SQL
- Understanding of internet standards such as HTTP, DNS, FTP, SSH, HTML, XML, JDBC, ODBC, SNMP and other protocols
Qualifications. . .
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Demonstrated debugging/troubleshooting skills
- A self-starter that can work autonomously but has the self-awareness to know when to validate direction
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- A life-long learner that has taken the initiative to maintain and enhance their technical knowledge; ability to learn new things quickly
- BS or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
About Logic20/20. . .Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top