Developer - Senior Full Stack (MERN)
- Seattle, WA
Senior Full Stack Developer - MERN
About the role. . .
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for a seasoned Senior Full Stack Developer (MERN) to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The developer is responsible for all aspects of the software development life-cycle, which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support of innovative applications developed for our clients. You will work alongside solution architects and developers on the translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design. The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architecture, manager, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand, while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
About You. . .
- Customer-obsessed; you care about and understand the customer needs and focus on driving product requirements that align with them
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from concept to delivery by working closely with back-end and front-end developers
- Consistently ensure web standards are met and platforms are fully functional before delivery to clients
- Have a strong passion for mobile apps and emerging technologies
- Proven expertise in industry SDLC best practices and delivery excellence
- Ability to roll up sleeves and immerse in the details
- 7+ years of software development experience with a track record of shipping highly scalable, cross-platform products
- Strong proficiency with React and Redux
- 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
- 5+ years of experience creating examples through wire-frames and mock-ups
- Excellent hands-on design, coding, testing methodologies, and debugging skills
- Experience integrating AI predictions into front-end applications
- MongoDB, Express.JS
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
- Launched product experiences into consumer-facing web and/or mobile applications
- Prior experience working in an Agile development process
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Experienced in identifying the business and technical impacts of requirements
- Deep understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures, Domain-Driven Design concepts
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or other relevant Cloud Infrastructure solutions like Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working with high-volume streaming systems (Apache Kafka/Kinesis)
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or professional certifications in computer technology
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top