Developer - (Polyglot)
- Bellevue, WA
Bellevue, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated enterprise applications.
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications Cloud CoE that enables agility for teams to deploy on cloud services and by utilizing their platform tools and services for CI/CD. Specifically, you’ll be leading a team and developing the platform that gives enterprise-wide engineering teams the tools and components they need to run and scale their container-based applications on the public cloud.
Developers are good at:
- Working as an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about making technology "sing" to enable great customer experiences
- Working in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams delivering product regularly
- Designing, developing, testing, reviewing, deploying, and supporting custom applications with big impact
- Producing applications that provide measurable business value to our client, working in a true agile environment, with methodology fully adopted, on rapid prototyping of products
- Being a contributing member to a growing team; helping to define and influence team culture & environment
- Being responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction, including not only performing development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards
- Being adept at recognizing, subscribing and applying best practices, methodology, tools and techniques to meet client requirements, timelines and budgets
- 5+ years software development experience in a production environment
- Production of technical designs using object-oriented design techniques, conforming to established technical architecture
- Strong technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- 2+ years of programming experience with Python, C++, or C#
- Golang is a PLUS but not required
- Experience with RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Proficient in writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Deep understanding of Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Experience with Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Delivery of documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top