Developer - .NET
- Los Angeles, CA
Developer - .NET
Los Angeles, CA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role . . .
The Net and C# Developer is responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They will be a key person responsible for the overall technical architecture of the project utilizing .Net, C# and related technologies. This will include not only doing the development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards.
About you. . .
- Design and implementation of software written in ASP.NET and C# using Agile methodologies
- Experience migrating applications to azure
- Financial services background preferred
- Act as a technical lead as needed, holding responsibility for the productivity of a development team
- Utilize development experience with web applications, rich client interface design and reusable server controls to architect and design the solution
- Deliver high quality documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
- Produce clear, concise, well thought out technical designs using Object Orientated design techniques conforming to the established technical architecture
- Follow coding standards and effectively unit test using tools such as MsTest or NUnit
Qualifications. . .
- 5+ years experience as a C# and ASP.NET developer
- Experience with mircoservices on Azure
- Experience integrating with systems and performance monitoring
- API integrations
- Experience architecting production grade scalable solutions
- Understanding DevOps and setup deployment process
- Experience setting up logging, monitoring and testing
- Strong familiarity with web-based development
- ASP.NET MVC experience preferred
- WWF experience preferred
- SQL Server experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top