Developer - .NET
- Seattle, WA
Developer - .NET
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role . . .
The Net and C# Developer is responsible for delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction. They will be a key person responsible for the overall technical architecture of the project utilizing .Net, C# and related technologies. This will include not only doing the development work but also providing technical guidance with the application design and architecture, integration design and architecture, and enforcement of technical standards.
About you. . .
- Design and implementation of software written in ASP.NET and C# using Agile methodologies
- Experience migrating applications to azure
- Act as a technical lead as needed, holding responsibility for the productivity of a development team
- Utilize development experience with web applications, rich client interface design and reusable server controls to architect and design the solution
- Deliver high quality documentation in support of delivered software as specified in project plans
- Produce clear, concise, well thought out technical designs using Object Orientated design techniques conforming to the established technical architecture
- Follow coding standards and effectively unit test using tools such as MsTest or NUnit
Qualifications. . .
- 5-7+ years experience as a C# and ASP.NET developer
- Experience with mircoservices on Azure
- Experience integrating with systems and performance monitoring
- API integrations
- Experience architecting production grade scalable solutions
- Understanding DevOps and setup deployment process
- Experience setting up logging, monitoring and testing
- Strong familiarity with web-based development
- ASP.NET MVC experience preferred
- WWF experience preferred
- SQL Server experience preferred
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top