Developer - Java
- Seattle, WA
Developer – Java
Seattle, Bellevue & Bothell, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
We are looking for Java Software Engineers to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company that integrates all social platforms allowing customer service to securely interact directly with customers as well as providing self-service capabilities. The team and this role specifically will work across all the social and messaging applications such as Twitter, Facebook, SMS, etc.
Developers are good at:
- Writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environments
- Helping to implement new features and optimizing existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- Working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
- Using a detailed approach to writing tests
- 5 years software development experience in a production environment
- A technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Exposure to creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as S3 and Dynamo DB.
- Exposure to Kafka is highly preferred.
- Exposure to the latest technologies and delivery methodologies: microservices, AWS, docker, Angular 2
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Minimal experience writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Exposure to Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Exposure to Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top