Developer - Java
- Seattle, WA
Developer – Java
Seattle, Bellevue & Bothell, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
We are looking for Java Software Engineers to develop product software that leverages innovative technologies and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products or highly integrated Java enterprise applications.
In a nutshell, we are building a solution for a Fortune 50 telecommunications company that integrates all social platforms allowing customer service to securely interact directly with customers as well as providing self-service capabilities. The team and this role specifically will work across all the social and messaging applications such as Twitter, Facebook, SMS, etc.
Developers are good at:
- Writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environments
- Helping to implement new features and optimizing existing ones from server-side controller logic to browser code
- Working closely across a variety of teams including product management, interaction designers, and backend engineers
- Using a detailed approach to writing tests
- 5 years software development experience in a production environment
- A technical background coding in Java 7 or 8
- Exposure to creating and consuming RESTful, Query, and hybrid APIs using OAuth 2.0
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as S3 and Dynamo DB.
- Exposure to Kafka is highly preferred.
- Exposure to the latest technologies and delivery methodologies: microservices, AWS, docker, Angular 2
- Experience with continuous integration development environment
- Knowledge of core CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization, cost optimization problems/machine learning
- Minimal experience writing server-side application logic in Java or another JVM-based environment
- Exposure to Java API integration technologies and practical experience
- Exposure to Java microservices in Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Familiarity with common source control systems
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top