Developer - Front End (Lead - Angular)
- Bellevue, WA
Developer - Lead (Front End - Angular)
Bellevue, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
We are looking for a Lead Angular Engineer to help drive an initiative by implementing front-end components while working directly with UX design, accessibility, and full-stack engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have strong Angular experience and understand UX/UI best practices.
In a nutshell, we are building the development foundation for a Fortune 50 telecommunications Digital Technology group that is responsible for enabling engineering teams across the company. Specifically, you’ll be driving the implementation of a working style guide so engineering teams have faster access to consistent, accessible, and compliant UX/UI properties.
- Lead development experience
- Angular java script
- Type script
Angular related skills
- Experience prototyping new features
- Strong interest in developer ergonomics, creating clear and consistent standards and documentation
- Understanding of unit testing
- Experience with reactive programming patterns (RxJS)
- Comfortable with Git
UX/Style related skills
- Strong communication skills
- Readiness to closely collaborate with a design team
- Strong understanding of CSS and Sass
- Fluency in HTML5 & Responsive Design
- Experience in developing mobile optimized, cross-browser compatible UIs
- Solid understanding of Angular best practices (or willing to learn)
- Passionate about developing high-quality implementations from provided comps
- Ability to evangelize your technical solutions to many development teams
- Passionate about clean code and software architecture
- Strong understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top