Developer - Front End (Lead - Angular)
- Bellevue, WA
Developer - Lead (Front End - Angular)
Bellevue, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
We are looking for a Lead Angular Engineer to help drive an initiative by implementing front-end components while working directly with UX design, accessibility, and full-stack engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have strong Angular experience and understand UX/UI best practices.
In a nutshell, we are building the development foundation for a Fortune 50 telecommunications Digital Technology group that is responsible for enabling engineering teams across the company. Specifically, you’ll be driving the implementation of a working style guide so engineering teams have faster access to consistent, accessible, and compliant UX/UI properties.
- Lead development experience
- Angular java script
- Type script
Angular related skills
- Experience prototyping new features
- Strong interest in developer ergonomics, creating clear and consistent standards and documentation
- Understanding of unit testing
- Experience with reactive programming patterns (RxJS)
- Comfortable with Git
UX/Style related skills
- Strong communication skills
- Readiness to closely collaborate with a design team
- Strong understanding of CSS and Sass
- Fluency in HTML5 & Responsive Design
- Experience in developing mobile optimized, cross-browser compatible UIs
- Solid understanding of Angular best practices (or willing to learn)
- Passionate about developing high-quality implementations from provided comps
- Ability to evangelize your technical solutions to many development teams
- Passionate about clean code and software architecture
- Strong understanding of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
About Logic 20/20. . .
Logic 20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top