Data Visualization Engineer, Power BI
About the Role . . .
Our Advanced Analytics team is looking for a seasoned Power BI Data Visualization Developer.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Deep Power BI skills & expertise
- Ability to operate independently
- Great communication skills
- Experience with the following visualization tools including:
- Power BI
- Basic relational database theory knowledge
- Basic understanding of data modeling
- Ability to query, load, and analyze data with the intent to identify patterns
- Experience writing SQL to query databases, structure and modify data
- Business domain knowledge in procurement, supply chain, telecom
- Experience modeling data in either a database or visualization tool
- Understanding of Reporting Lifecycle including adoption, training, and change management
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business is preferred
About Logic20/20 . . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
“We build an environment where we really operate as one team, building up each other’s careers and capabilities.” – Adam Cornille, Director, Advanced Analytics