Data Visualization Engineer, Power BI
About the Role... Logic2020 is looking for a Visualization/Dashboard Engineer with specific expertise in Power BI.
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Deep Power BI skills & expertise
- Ability to operate independently
- Great communication skills
- Experience with the following visualization tools including:
- Power BI
- Basic relational database theory knowledge
- Basic understanding of data modeling
- Ability to query, load, and analyze data with the intent to identify patterns
- Experience writing SQL to query databases, structure and modify data
- Business domain knowledge in procurement, supply chain, telecom
- Experience modeling data in either a database or visualization tool
- Understanding of Reporting Lifecycle including adoption, training, and change management
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business is preferred
Come be part of the future:
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Back to top