- San Francisco, CA
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted) - Greater Seattle Area
About the role. . .
In order to continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for a Data Engineer with Cloud Solutions background to add to our Seattle, Washington-based team.
The engineer is responsible for building a large-scale data pipeline in cloud platform. This may involve in automation of manual processes to cloud environment. Candidate would direct the initiatives for creation of data sets. Delivering client value and ensuring high client satisfaction.
Core responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Extracts data from various databases; perform exploratory data analysis, cleanses, massages, and aggregates data
- Employs scaling & automation to data preparation techniques - Introduces incremental improvements to data analysis, visualization, and presentation techniques to communicate discoveries
- Researches relevant emerging empirical methods and quantitative tools
- Possesses in-depth business knowledge in order to initiate and drive discussions with business partners to identify business issues needing analytic solutions
- Leads innovative packaging and presentation of insights to business and broader analytics community
- Develops processes to automate and scale insights operationalization
- Develops and drives multiple cross-departmental projects
- Establishes brand and team as subject matter experts in advanced analytics across departments.
- Mentors data scientists in pioneering techniques and business acumen
- Cloud solution implementation experience with Azure Data Lake and Spark preferred
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience with SQL
- At least one year of experience in scripting languages such as Python
- Demonstrated experience in a cloud-based -computing environment such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Big data processing techniques, preferred
- Can work independently in ambiguous environment
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top