Data Analyst, Adobe Analytics
- Seattle, WA
Data Analyst, Adobe Analytics
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing Management & Technology consulting firms. Over the past four years we have been consistently ranked by Seattle Magazine as one of the best places to work in Seattle. We have two key areas of expertise: business and technology consulting. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency where these two key areas intersect. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches to design elegant solutions for even the most complex challenges.
Our analysts and consultants are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst with Adobe Analytics expertise to join our team. If you think you have what it takes to succeed click apply and throw your hat into the ring.
- Recent professional experience with Adobe Analytics
- Prior experience working with digital marketing metrics
- Ability to work closely with clients and understanding their reporting needs
- Experience using and publishing content through content management systems (CMS) (e.g. Sitecore, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience or usage of marketing automation tools like Marketo, Adobe, or others.
- Understanding of content lifecycle, A/B testing, web marketing metrics, and personalization
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Work experience in a corporate environment supporting business or technology projects or initiatives
- Ability to interface with clients in an engaging and professional manner
- Familiarity with Power BI and other report development tools is helpful
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. We are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top