- Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
Data Analysts review functional requirements and assist with functional specifications. They work directly with our customers to develop insights into business and data models and perform data analysis activities to identify relational data issues.
About you . . .
- Proficient at assessing business requirements/model and gaining an understanding of business metrics
- Comfortable communicating technical issues to non-technical users
- Excellent at communicating over written, verbal, organizational, and presentational channels
- You excel at being flexible and juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working under pressure independently handling multiple projects and deadlines
Qualifications. . .
- 3+ years of experience working with SQL queries and accessing data
- 2+ years of consulting experience, preferably at a "Big 4" or similar firm
- Demonstrated expertise in business analysis and data analysis
- Experience writing requirements and specifications for IT systems
- Working knowledge of DAX
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top