About the Role
Logic20/20 is looking for a senior sales leader experienced in building and motivating sales teams to drive the continued growth of our large enterprise accounts. We are looking for a results-driven and seasoned sales leader to build and lead a high performing team of sales professionals. If you have the drive, energy and determination to drive results in a fast-growing consulting business, you'll want to take a look at Logic20/20.
- Develop and set the enterprise account sales strategy, including territory, quotas and management to achieve YOY growth
- Train and develop a high performing team of sales professionals
- Establish and manage key client relationships across enterprise accounts
- Establish and manage key internal relationships with consulting leadership, talent acquisition, marketing and executive leadership
- 5+ years’ in sales and team leadership experience in a consulting environment
- Extensive sales, account management and consulting experience
- Experienced leader who will roll up their sleeves to enable their team and clients
- Passionate about training and mentoring junior and senior sales professionals
- Client advocate and creative problem-solver
- Expert presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in building relationships with senior and executive level business decision-makers
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Client Solutions Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Keywords: Solutions, services, RFP, pre-sales, post-sales, offerings, leadership, management, enterprise, mentor, accounts, client, portfolio, director, manager, growth, technology, strategy, digital transformation, advance analytics, process improvement, revenue, planning, retention, engagement, client, fortune 500, enterprise