CORE - Technical Project Manager
- Seattle, WA
Technical Project Manager
About the role . . .
We are looking for Technical Project Managers (TPM) to join our Seattle, WA based team to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a wide variety of fast-paced and exciting environments. The TPM is responsible for growing the business at one or multiple clients, managing engagements and ensuring client satisfaction; the TPM supports clients and consultants to ensure quality delivery execution and fosters professional growth within the project team and within our organization. They are expected to proficiently estimate project budgets, document and drive project timelines and lead in solving challenging technical problems.
The ideal candidate will have a customer-first mindset and focus on what is possible vs. what is standard practice in the industry. They can see the big picture, quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and drive towards results. They will have excellent product instincts, passion for great app experiences, a data-centric mindset, and the willingness to do what it takes to have a positive impact on our customers.
About you. . .
- You have a broad delivery capability that may span strategy, technology, and/or business but have a strong focus on technical implementations or enhancements
- You are an expert in Project Management activities: creating and managing to a project plan, managing resources, scope, schedule, and budget, and providing status reporting
- You can set expectations and hold individuals and teams accountable to their commitments.
- You are comfortable working under pressure and independently handling multiple projects and deadlines
- You are flexible and experienced with juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate expertise in industry best practices and delivery excellence
- You are a natural leader with strong communication and collaboration skills; able to navigate challenging group dynamics with consensus-building skills.
- You can be a liaison between developers and business stakeholders
- You can mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain solutions, provide alternatives and have difficult conversations at executive levels
- Passion for delivering successful projects and are results oriented, with a proven track record of increasing team’s velocity and effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Experience in end-to-end delivery of custom and packaged technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into the project plan
- Understanding of and experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies (i.e. Lean, Waterfall, Agile)
- Understanding of and experience in compliance and quality assurance regarding various delivery phases (i.e. estimation and scope planning, design and code reviews, test plan development, triage, various testing stages, formal reviews and signoffs)
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Scrum Certification a huge plus
- Proficient in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, and various PM tools (such as Jira or VSO)
- An undergraduate degree in technology or business
- 6+ years of leadership and management at a consulting firm
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top