CORE - Analyst - Consulting
Analyst - Consulting
About the Role. . .
We are actively recruiting for an entry level Analyst to join our management consulting team. At Logic20/20, the Analyst level provides an opportunity to support projects across various industries and client types. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply!
Qualifications. . .
- B.A. or B.S. from a recognized University or College.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in a corporate environment supporting business projects or initiatives.
- A track record of improving existing processes and learning new skills.
- Dynamic and energetic presence, able to demonstrate collaboration with teams and clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft technologies such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to interface with clients in an engaging and professional manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly motivated, comfortable developing strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top