Consulting Manager - Analytics
- Seattle, WA
Consulting Manager - Analytics
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role . . .
In the right hands (yours!) and handled strategically, the massive amounts of information our clients collect today can become their most valuable new asset. And the ability to gain actionable insights from that data is critical to produce tangible results. If you are passionate about helping clients make faster, smarter decisions to tackle their most complex business issues, we want to meet you.
Logic20/20 is actively looking to add to our leadership team with experience across industries, including High Tech, Retail, Healthcare among others to support the growth of our advanced analytics practice. The Manager will be a key member of the growing Sales Enablement team, playing a critical role in helping to further build Logic20/20’s Analytics practice, with specific focus on the delivery of analytics services and business development across a range of industries.
This position will be responsible for helping to architect, sell and deliver complex and innovative Analytics Services engagement, including the development of relevant offering strategies, assets, capabilities and resources.
- Contribute to Offering and Image Development in an effort to help take capabilities to the market, position against client opportunities, and feed industry issues and business needs into the offering development
- Assume a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into workable solutions that deliver business benefits
- Capture business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics offerings
- Identify, develop and enhance opportunities for additional client value creation, sales and client relationships
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems, develop client proposals and technical approach documents
- Help identify, develop and manage relationships with key analytics partners and ensure all engagements identify and deliver maximum value for clients
- Lead large-scale analytics engagements and interpret analytical insights to clients in a business context that drives value
- Support solution, technical and data architects with smooth transition of analytic consulting engagements
About You. . .
- You understand the ins and outs of managing in a “big” consulting context
- You are a structured strategic thinker with the ability to tackle complex Technology and Business challenges
- Deep experience in areas such as: Digital transformation, Analytics, Project Leadership, Innovation
- You can recognize and leverage new business opportunities
- You gain fulfillment from managing and mentoring junior consultants
- You see yourself at the helm of a building new business liens
- You have a burning desire to help take a fast growing Consulting company to the next level
- 4+ years of experience from an enterprise level consulting firm
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant management consulting analytics experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex projects or products
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Ability to organize and lead diverse project teams
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Experience with the sales process and account development
- Minimum Bachelor degree (MBA/MS strongly preferred) in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Finance).
Engagement Delivery Skills:
- Project Management skills - manages effectively day-to-day operations of multiple or large-scale analytics projects
- Delivery Excellence and Quality Assurance skills - ensures quality of engagement deliverables, meeting / exceeding client expectations, while managing financial targets
- Value Creation skills - manages development of the business case, acting as primary Value Architect for client and Accenture alike
- Proposal and value proposition development skills
- Deal and engagement / solution shaping skills
- Pricing, solution pursuit, and win strategy skills
- Analytics domain expertise across industries
- Capability in Data Science and Analytics Modeling skills; deep technical skills with ability to work with Analytics tools (e.g. SAS, Rev R, etc.)
- Business Intelligence / Data Visualization skills, knowledge of BI tools, ability to interpret complex data sets and extract insight, excellent numerical aptitude
- Understanding / experience with Data Discovery / “Big Data” technologies, tools and platforms
- Programming skills and knowledge of analytical technology and statistical tools a plus (e.g. SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience with / knowledge of analytics vendor solutions / offerings
- Ability to work around a dynamic business and travel schedule
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top