- Seattle, WA
About the Role. . .
We are looking for a Manager to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for growing the business at multiple clients, managing engagements, and ensuring client satisfaction. You will support clients and consultants to ensure delivery quality and professional growth. Key indicators of success include: application of business acumen, a passion for growing opportunities, an eagerness to learn new things, providing coaching, and possessing a strong work ethic.
You should have experience in structured professional services organizations and be gifted with an entrepreneurial flair. You should have a broad delivery capability that spans strategy, product management, project/program management and/or general business. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply.
You Have ….
- Experience in financial management, product management, knowledge management, program/project management, and quality assurance
- Experience in implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions - solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Experience in estimating work efforts in a professional services environment
- Strong ability to manage client expectations including in areas of scope, schedule, budget, and satisfaction
- Ability to see risks and recommend mitigation approaches and identify issues while managing effective outcomes
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
Qualifications. . .
- An undergraduate degree in business or technology
- 7+ years of project leadership and team management at a consulting firm preferably Big 8 or any large consulting firm
- Managed multiple project teams and oversee all aspects of the solution implementation including estimation, requirements gathering, issue/risk management, change control and delivery
- Experience in managing project delivery, acting as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Extensive client account and project management experience with demonstrated ability to plan and manage complex client engagements
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
The past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For”. Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun, focus on our employees and our clients, and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top