Consultant(s) - Digital Marketing
- Seattle, WA
Digital Marketing Consultants
(REMOTE, until otherwise noted) Seattle, WA
About the role . . .
Do you have a background from a digital agency—possibly as an account manager/executive? Or, do you have management consulting experience and proven ability to drive success in large-scale marketing programs? Can you bring innovative ideas to integrated marketing programs, content strategy, marketing operations processes, or marketing analytics project?
Logic20/20 is seeking talented digital marketers who have worked a variety of project-related roles across all phases of the marketing lifecycle. Our projects will help you build on your established skills, as well as present new opportunities to learn new skills while managing consumer and B2B integrated marketing campaigns and marketing operations.
We are recruiting for two core positions:
Senior marketing consultants who will be on point for our clients’ marketing projects across channel, commercial, and community groups and/or developing content to optimize and iteratively improve marketing outcomes across web, email, and social campaigns.
Marketing analysts who work within teams, interfacing with clients to develop and improve programmatic campaigns within defined customer journeys, and/or create and manage digital content across multiple channels.
Core responsibilities for this position include:
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experience
- Ability to be flexible and grow within a fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Good understanding of marketing lifecycle
- Experience of content lifecycle, web marketing metrics, campaign management and/or content personalization preferred
- 1-4 years of experience professional business experience
- 1+ years marketing or content management experience
- Experience with customer segmentation, persona building, and journey mapping preferred
- Understanding of web tags that are required for analyzing metrics a bonus
Senior Marketing Consultant:
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm
- 5+ years marketing or advertising experience (Preferably at a "Big 4/8" or similar consulting firm)
- Experience project managing marketing projects in corporate environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, subject matter experts, and software developers
- Marketing agency experience preferred
- Light web development (including HTML or CSS) or content creation preferred
Skills expected of all consulting related positions:
- Proficient with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top