Consultant - Strategy & Operations Practice
- Seattle, WA
Consultant - Strategy & Operations
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
Our Strategy & Operations team is looking for a Consultant who will be responsible for owning deliverables, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with varied types of clients. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic.
You’ll be joining a five-time Best Company to Work For, where super-smart, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a heck of a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse clientele, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Strategy & Operations team brings together people, processes, and technology to build business solutions that make a difference. You’ll work side-by-side with consultants and project managers from a wide variety of backgrounds to build and execute real-world strategies in areas ranging from product development to cost management to organizational transformation. When the big decisions are being made, you’ll have a seat at the table to contribute your own unique perspective and ideas. And when it’s time for the team to roll up their sleeves, you’ll have the chance to put your talents to work while broadening your horizons and learning new skills.
The ideal candidate will likely have the following types of characteristics and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into project plans
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to see risks, identify issues, and execute mitigation steps with guidance from the project team
Qualifications. . .
- 3-5 years of consulting experience, at a "Big 4/8" management consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree in business or technology
- Proficient with Microsoft products: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team-oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top