Consultant - Strategy & Operations Practice
- Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
We are looking for Consultants to join our Seattle, WA based team. You will be responsible for owning deliverables, managing day-to-day project responsibilities, and engaging with varied types of clients. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply!
You Have ….
- Demonstrated ability to identify business and technical impacts of user requirements and incorporate them into project plan
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to timely completion
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to see risks, identify issues, and execute mitigation steps with guidance from the project team
Qualifications. . .
- 3-5 years of consulting experience, at a "Big 4/8" management consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree in business or technology
- Proficient with Microsoft products: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top