Cloud Solutions Architect(s) - Azure
- Seattle, WA
Cloud Solutions Architect - Azure/Applications/Data
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the cloud and applications space;
- Demonstrating thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Providing customer and market feedback to the product and development teams and;
- Developing cloud reference architectures for various deployment topologies, including, but not limited to: storage, functions, log analytics, alerts, account provisioning/subscriptions, API management, security and more.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, competitive dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- 5 years of experience architecting new solutions, performing cloud migrations.
- Application development experience working on web applications for internal and external customers.
- Data science tools and data services experience - Azure SQL, Databrick and Data Factory
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Terraform with Azure (provisioning), Github, Drone.ci, DevOps
- Experience with Application Hosting: Kubernetes, Web App (w/ Docker for Linux)
- Experience building reference architectures.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, networking, DevOps and cloud-based delivery models.
- Hands-on programming experience using C# .Net.
- Experience building POCs and demonstrate them to the business users.
- Ability to create comprehensive presentations on technical decisions adopted to business audience.
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people and business things with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Azure Architecture Certified, AWS Architect Certified or Google Architect Certified is a plus.
- Consulting experience is a huge plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Cloud Solutions Architect will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top