Cloud Solutions Architect(s) - Azure
- Seattle, WA
Cloud Solutions Architect - Azure/Applications/Data
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
Logic20/20, a business and technology consulting company, has been named one of Washington’s 100 Best Companies to Work For by its employees and Seattle Business magazine. Logic20/20 has been included on the Best Companies list since 2016, with this year marking its 4th consecutive year being honored. Logic20/20 took the 5th spot on the list in the Large Company category, which includes companies that have more than 150 full-time employees.
We were founded on the premise that most projects are simply too complex and too difficult for the problem they are trying to solve. Our project managers, senior consultants, and software development engineers are always seeking to add value for our clients by utilizing their extensive experience and creativity while grounded in the fundamentals of successful business and technical delivery strategies.
Our consultants are fun to work with, highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and able to work well individually or as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy, demanding, and requires an individual with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the cloud and applications space;
- Demonstrating thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Providing customer and market feedback to the product and development teams and;
- Developing cloud reference architectures for various deployment topologies, including, but not limited to: storage, functions, log analytics, alerts, account provisioning/subscriptions, API management, security and more.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market, competitive dynamics and customer buying behavior.
- 5 years of experience architecting new solutions, performing cloud migrations.
- Application development experience working on web applications for internal and external customers.
- Data science tools and data services experience - Azure SQL, Databrick and Data Factory
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Terraform with Azure (provisioning), Github, Drone.ci, DevOps
- Experience with Application Hosting: Kubernetes, Web App (w/ Docker for Linux)
- Experience building reference architectures.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, networking, DevOps and cloud-based delivery models.
- Hands-on programming experience using C# .Net.
- Experience building POCs and demonstrate them to the business users.
- Ability to create comprehensive presentations on technical decisions adopted to business audience.
- Comfortable talking about technical things with business people and business things with technical people. Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- Ability to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Azure Architecture Certified, AWS Architect Certified or Google Architect Certified is a plus.
- Consulting experience is a huge plus.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Cloud Solutions Architect will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
For past four years, we’ve been in the top 10 “Best Companies to Work For." Our team members are highly self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working both individually and as part of a team. Our environment is very high-energy and demanding, and individuals with remarkable enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are joining our team. We have lots of fun; focus on our employees and our clients; and work to bring our best to every opportunity.
Back to top