Cloud Solutions Architect - DevOps
- Seattle, WA
Cloud Solutions Architect - DevOps
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
This is a great opportunity for you to exercise significant influence in working with development teams and fellow architects to collaboratively define and champion cloud and microservices best practices, design patterns, and architectures.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise and leadership in DevOps Solutions Architecture in the cloud and applications space
- Demonstrating thought leadership in DevOps and continuous improvement to drive efficiency, and centralized agile governance becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent professional experience
- Production experience with AWS Cloud Formation & Terraform to automate creation of infrastructure and services on AWS
- Production level experience in all aspects of cloud computing infrastructure (compute, networking, storage, monitoring, governance, security, and data)
- Site to site VPN, client to site VPN
- Direct Connect provisioning, configuration and deployment
- Guardrails, Landing Zone, Transit Gateways and routing rules
- Firewalls, WAFs and API Gateways
- Storage provisioning including archive, encryption at rest, performance and cost control
- Zero Trust Networking
- AD, DNS, Route-53, Active/Active cross region and advanced load balancing configurations
- Experience with all aspects of CI/CD
- Experience with Jenkins, Spinnaker, Istio, Gitlab, GitHub, Artifactory, or similar tools
- Production experience with Kubernetes cluster deployment and management including Istio or alternatives
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with sales and marketing teams in cloud computing or related technical fields
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, networking, DevOps and cloud-based delivery models
- Able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- AWS Solution Architect (Associate, Professional preferred)
- Consulting experience preferred
- 15+ total years industry/consulting experience
- 10+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands on programming
- 3+ years of experience as an Architect
- 4+ years of professional hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, and/or other cloud providers
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Cloud Solutions Architect-DevOps will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top