Client Solutions Executive
- Seattle, WA
Client Solutions Director
Seattle, WA or San Francisco, CA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
Are you an experienced consulting manager that’s energized by a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment with a highly recognized professional culture? Do you have a knack for balancing the seemingly impossible?
People who lead Logic20/20 accounts like to take ownership for all aspects of a business, developing strategic understanding of a large global telecom client, being responsible for the delivery of multi-million dollar accounts and developing pipeline and sales across a range of Logic20/20 offerings.
We are looking for leaders of our largest client accounts, managing sales teams, delivering major programs and orchestrating a large consulting workforce to drive a) value for our clients, b) a great experience for our consultants and c) sustainable, profitable growth.
If you have the drive, energy and determination to drive results in a fast-growing consulting business forward, you'll want to take a look at Logic20/20.
A professional at this position level within Logic20/20 has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and deep understanding of the mobile telcom industry
- Partners with Logic20/20 solution teams to understand business problems, develop innovative client proposals and technical approaches
- Leads the strategic direction and development of account plans
- Drives the development of the Logic20/20 client offerings including the development of relevant offering strategies including marketing, sales and solutions
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts across the client focused on the delivery of Agile application development, DevOps, cloud architecture and managed services solutions
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Logic20/20, which involves negotiating or influencing.
- Assumes a client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into workable solutions that deliver business benefits
- Captures business requirements and help shape the data, technology, process and people capabilities required to sustain analytics and/or digital transformation offerings
- Identifies, develops and enhances opportunities for additional client value creation, sales and client relationships
- Help identify, develop and manage relationships with key partners and ensure all engagements identify and deliver maximum value for clients
- Support solution, technical and data architects with smooth transition of consulting engagements
- You understand the ins and outs of managing in a “big” consulting context
- Experience in working as a consultant or program manager in a large fortune 500 companies
- Experience in leading consulting projects in digital transformation or data analytics
- You are a structured strategic thinker with the ability to tackle complex Technology and Business challenges
- You can recognize and leverage new business opportunities
- You gain fulfillment from working in a team and mentoring/coaching others
- You see yourself at the helm of a building new business liens
- You have a burning desire to help take a fast-growing Consulting company to the next level
- 6+ years of experience from a leading Consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex projects or products
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and management
- Ability to organize and lead diverse project teams
- Ability to mentor junior resources to help them grow professionally and to lead small to large teams
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced implementing medium and large scale cross functional solutions, solutions should be both business and technical focus (or ideally right in the middle)
- Experience with the sales process and account development
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (MBA/MS strongly preferred)
Engagement Delivery Skills:
- Project Management skills - manages effectively day-to-day operations of multiple or large-scale analytics projects
- Delivery Excellence and Quality Assurance skills - ensures quality of engagement deliverables, meeting / exceeding client expectations, while managing financial targets
- Value Creation skills - manages development of the business case ensuring value for our clients and Logic20/20
Business Development Skills:
- Proposal and value proposition development skills
- Deal and engagement / solution shaping skills
- Pricing, solution pursuit, and win strategy skills
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top