Business Systems Analyst
- Seattle, WA
Business Systems Analyst
About the Role. . .
We are looking for Business Systems Analysts to work with cutting edge technologies and interesting companies in a fast-paced, exciting environment in our Seattle, WA based team. The BSA will participate in projects supporting one or more work streams and multiple business teams. You will need to have effective communication and a wide variety of skills in order to support or lead activities, including gathering, analyzing, and documenting stakeholder requirements (developing Process Maps/ Wire Frames/ Feature Acceptance Criteria/ User Stories), and collaborating closely with technical teams to ensure delivered solutions meet business needs.
You and the team, will be developing a portfolio of dashboards and root cause analytics to support our client in a few different areas - supply chain, procurement performance, site development and more. In our shared service engineering team, you'll also focus on supporting the decomposition of current ETLs. So think data, data and more data!
You Have. . .
- Relevant work experience in evaluating business systems, project execution, or technology – empowering business through robust technology improvements.
- Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments, while able to navigate in larger, more structured environments.
- Experience with and ability to quickly develop and in-depth understanding of business rules and processes to the extent of being able to optimize/streamline the workflows.
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated concepts to the clients and project team.
- Experience in one or more SDLC methodology (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum), and ability to work within the process.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and experience with Visio
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm.
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in business or technology
- SDLC methodologies
- 3-5+ years in BSA type roles (not exclusively or predominantly testing)
- A high degree of creativity and innovation, with proven examples of applying knowledge, experience, and judgment to ambiguous problems.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data
- Strong consensus-building skills between business and technology partners
- Detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the solution
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- The aptitude to see and think through complex end-to-end enterprise processes and system flows
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top