Business Systems Analyst
- Seattle, WA
Business Systems Analyst
Seattle, WA & San Francisco, CA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
Our Digital Transformation team is looking for multiple Business Systems Analyst to work with cutting-edge technologies and interesting companies in a fast-paced, exciting environment. These Business Systems Analysts will participate in projects supporting one or more work streams and multiple business teams. You will need to have effective communication and a wide variety of skills to support or lead activities, including gathering, analyzing, and documenting stakeholder requirements (developing Process Maps/ Wire Frames/ Feature Acceptance Criteria/ User Stories), and collaborating closely with technical teams to ensure delivered solutions meet business needs.
At the same time, you’ll be joining a five-time “Best Company to Work For,” where intelligent, talented people come together to do outstanding work—and have a lot of fun while they’re at it. Because we’re a full-service consulting firm with a diverse client base, you can count on a steady stream of opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies on projects that make a real difference. Logic20/20's Global Delivery Model creates a connected experience for Logicians across geographies. You'll have access to projects in different locations, the technology to support Connected Teams, and in-person and online culture in our Connected Hub cities.
The Logic20/20 Digital Transformation team is where innovation comes to life. We apply design thinking and next-gen technologies to solve our clients’ toughest business challenges in ways they never dreamed possible. You’ll work side-by-side with various architects, managers, and engineering consultants to gain a 360-degree perspective of the challenge at hand while contributing your unique perspective to develop innovative solutions. And when you want to expand your horizons, we’ve got you covered. You’ll have opportunities to shape the next chapter of your career by getting hands-on experience with emerging technologies like RPA, virtual assistants, and more.
You Have. . .
- Relevant work experience in evaluating business systems, project execution, or technology – empowering business through robust technology improvements.
- Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments, while able to navigate in larger, more structured environments.
- Experience with and ability to quickly develop an in-depth understanding of business rules and processes to the extent of being able to optimize/streamline the workflows.
- Ability to clearly communicate sophisticated concepts to the clients and project team.
- Experience in one or more SDLC methodology (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum), and ability to work within the process.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and experience with Visio
Qualifications. . .
- Have worked for a Big 4/8 management consulting firm
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS) in business or technology
- SDLC methodologies
- 3-5+ years in BSA type roles (not exclusively or predominantly testing)
- Experience supporting Merger and Acquisition activities
- A high degree of creativity and innovation, with proven examples of applying knowledge, experience, and judgment to ambiguous problems.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with data
- Strong consensus-building skills between business and technology partners
- Detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the solution
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- The aptitude to see and think through complex end-to-end enterprise processes and system flows
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top