Business Development Manager
- Emeryville, CA
Client Success Manager - San Francisco
Logic20/20 is one of the west coast's fastest growing full-service consulting firms. Our core competency is creating simplicity and efficiency in complex solutions. Although we make it look like magic, we succeed by combining methodical and structured approaches with our substantial experience to design elegant solutions for even the most intricate challenges. Our rapid growth is in response to our ability to deliver consistently for our clients, which is directly related to the quality of the people we hire.
Having recently acquired a consulting firm in San Francisco proper, we are looking to add to that team while continuing to foster a culture of “we”, and creating an exciting place innovate and grow.
About the Role…
Logic20/20 is seeking a results-oriented Client Success Manager to accelerate our growth in the Bay Area market. You will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing business within new accounts and will have a target quota based on business acceleration and growth.
- Producing qualified buyer meetings on a weekly basis
- Produce revenue on a short-term and long-term basis by targeting, identifying, and meeting qualified clients and prospects to obtain internal project work as well as external work orders
- Work closely with existing project team and our internal talent team, to fulfill client requirements
- You are comfortable cold calling and hunting to find new business in order to acquire new business successfully
- You have experience setting, tracking and meeting goals and objectives
- You have excellent time management, communication and organizational skills
- You provide a strong commitment to customer service
- You have proven phone-selling and in-person presentation skills
- You have very strong and capable project management skills
- You have excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- You possess very strong negotiation and client management skills
- You have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You can work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
- You have held a variety of sales and account management roles, preferably in technology, consulting and service fields.
- Experience building a portfolio of business and have earned a six-figure salary for multiple years
- 5+ years of experience in a sales/business development role for a technical product/services company that offers services such as project management, product management, business analysis and software development
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Business Development Manager will be a full-time, salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
Back to top