Analyst - Consulting
- Seattle, WA
Analyst - Consulting
Seattle, WA (REMOTE, until otherwise noted)
About the Role. . .
We are actively recruiting for an entry level Analyst to join our management consulting team. At Logic20/20, the Analyst level provides an opportunity to support projects across various industries and client types. Key indicators of success include a passion for business, an eagerness to learn new things, being coachable, and possessing a strong work ethic. If you are looking for dynamic environment with opportunities for growth, keep reading and apply!
Qualifications. . .
- B.A. or B.S. from a recognized University or College.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in a corporate environment supporting business projects or initiatives.
- A track record of improving existing processes and learning new skills.
- Dynamic and energetic presence, able to demonstrate collaboration with teams and clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft technologies such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to interface with clients in an engaging and professional manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top