Account Manager - San Francisco
- San Francisco, CA
(REMOTE during COVID stay-at-home orders)
About the Role…
Logic20/20 is seeking an Account Manager to help continue our growth in the larger Bay Area - to be based out of our San Francisco offices. You will be responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction across a large portfolio of projects, for a large high tech / telecommunications client. They are critical in keeping our projects and staff moving and ensuring each client gets personal attention and support. They take ownership for the commercial and operational aspects of our consulting projects, helping solve customers’ problems, and working hand-in-hand with our consultants on projects.
The ideal candidate is expected to be adept at recognizing, understanding, and reacting to customers’ needs and concerns. They will have strong organizational skills to keep up and drive clients and consultants.
- Being the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Managing a portfolio of clients, negotiating new business with them, and ensuring their needs are being met
- Supporting consulting project teams, checking in on team effectiveness, supporting recruiting and managing interviews, drafting contracts and agreements to maximize profitability and effectiveness of projects
- Organizing the business, ensuring sales and client information is kept up to date (using our internal systems), and organizing timely meetings with clients and consulting personnel
- Being able to meet, present to, and influence clients
We’re looking for a fearless, outgoing person with very strong organization skills and ambitious career aspirations. You probably have started your career as a consultant and are now looking to focus on customer success aspects of consulting and honing your business management skills.
Our Account Managers all start with this drive and develop razor sharp business and networking skills to successfully link high performing clients with our consulting teams.
- You are passionate
- You have drive and determination alongside excellent organizational skills
- You have the ability to work well in a collaborative team
- You have fantastic communication skills
- Undergraduate degree required
- Experience managing customer relationships / developing customer care
- 1-2 years business experience in business consulting preferred
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance. The Account Manager will be a full-time salaried employee who will accrue company holidays and annual paid time off. One of the most important benefits is the opportunity to work in an incredibly exciting and rapidly growing firm. The best part is that we are a group of highly dedicated and competent professionals that deliver results and have fun along the way.
About Logic20/20. . .
Logic20/20 is one of Seattle’s fastest-growing consulting firms. We hire remarkable people to create simple, efficient solutions for complex problems.
Although we make it look like magic, our success is due to our approach (methodical and structured) and the people we hire (smart, motivated, and team oriented). Together, these enable us to consistently exceed client expectations—and our reputation is growing.
For the past five years, we’ve placed in the top ten of Seattle Business magazine’s “Best Companies to Work For”. From engaged leadership and wide-ranging benefits to career mentorship and diverse internal opportunities, we pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work with and work for.
We hire people that are self-motivated, comfortable conceiving strategies on the fly, and enjoy working individually and as part of a team. Our work is high-energy and demanding, but new hires will quickly feel at home among colleagues as friendly and focused as they are. We bring our best to every opportunity, driving change in industries across the West Coast. Join us and you can, too.
Back to top