System Integration/Test Engineering Manager - Orlando, FL
Test Equipment E&T Manager that will be responsible for the Design Deployment Team. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Act as the functional area Manager with direct responsibility for staffing, job schedule and budget.
• Integrate, manage and execute multiple complex discrete deliverables associated with test equipment providing integration expertise and liaison efforts with associated test equipment deployment areas.
• The selected candidate will apply Full Spectrum Leadership acumen as a lead for a team of 25+ Test Equipment professionals and will assist the Test Equipment Sr. Managers with responsibilities such as workforce planning.
• Responsibilities also include, employee development plans, career discussions, yearly performance objectives, performance reviews, salary plans, and education plans for team members. The ideal candidate will participate in recruiting and interviewing team members of multiple skill disciplines.
• Development, execution and tracking for support of proposal management and standardized estimation guides.
• Develop mechanisms for leading indicators monitoring of project progress and for intervention and problem solving with internal Test Equipment Design Deployment leads, employees, and Test Equipment Lead customers.
• Development of metrics for continuous improvement.
Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts degree
• Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Experience in test equipment documentation practices and windchill data management.
• Background in logistics and customer support to include requirements determination, material provisioning and outside supplier engagement.
Prior Experience in leading a team.
• Degree in Engineering preferred.
• Finance and Business Operations experience.
• Experience managing contract execution is preferred.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top