System Integration and Test (I&T) Engineer, Orlando FL
Lockheed Martin is seeking an Integration and Test (I&T) Lead Engineer for a weapons development program. The successful candidate must have experience in systems engineering principles as it relates to weapons developmental testing. Integration and Test duties include;
- Interpret and decompose requirements for test plan development.
- Support test plan, test procedure and run card development for ground tests, jettison free flight tests, and safe separation free flight tests.
- Support the planning and execution of weapons ground and flight tests in conjunction with the USG, MFC System Test IPT, and JTF team members.
- Support coordination of Flight Readiness Review (FRR) requirements across product teams.
- Participate in Teat Readiness Reviews (TRR) and Flight Readiness Reviews (FRR) for all phases of ground and flight tests.
- Provide real-time mission support and post mission debriefs of weapon performance.
- Interpret and analyze test firing telemetry data. Document findings and results in accordance with established development and configuration management processes.
- Effectively communicate and report on discovered anomalies.
- Assist with troubleshooting and deficiency correction.
- Support Interface Control Working Group (ICWG) and Test Plan Working Group (TPWG) meetings.
- Candidate must have exceptional interpersonal skills and must be able to work well in a test team environment. This position will require occasional travel.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform the following System Integration and Test (I&T) assignments:
Verify that integrated HW and SW modules can achieve the overall physical, functional and performance objectives.
Verify that system interfaces are compliant to associated ICD's.
Interface with suppliers to assure that their components are properly validated prior to delivery.
Manage security issues including protection of classified hardware and software, and software loading requirements.
Knowledge of U.S. military aviation operations.
Knowledge of aircraft avionics systems including Pilot Vehicle Interfaces (PVI).
Working knowledge of weapon sub-systems and how they integrate with the aircraft.
Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to effectively interface with civilian government, DoD, and industry representatives.
Understanding of weapon integration test operations.
Development Test & Evaluation Flight Test Experience in Jettison and Safe Separation.
Control Room experience.
Understanding of Host Platform to Weapon Interface.
Excellent system troubleshooting skills and experience.
Extensive familiarity with Microsoft Office, Interactive Analysis and Display System (IADS) and test data analysis.
Demonstrated weapons testing expertise and has knowledge of other related disciplines. Develops technical solutions to problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top