Subcontract Administartor /Procurement/Orlando, FL
Purchase Order placement and administration. SEMAC Electrical commodities, capacitors and resistors hardware supporting multiple MFC programs and locations. Holds procurement delegation and signs supplier agreements and purchase orders within established authority. Responsible for the management of supplier cost, schedule and technical
performance on moderate-to-high-risk, performance
specification and complex build-to-print subcontracts for DOD programs. Duties include preparation of bid packages, analyzes and evaluates proposals, selects or recommends subcontractors, performs price analysis, use of cost evaluations for development of pre-negotiation strategies, leads negotiations, subcontract/PO documentation, invoice reconciliation, and payment, negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Work with program and other areas of the business for timely conclusion of contract matters and resolution of issues. Work with GSCO to leverage commodities in negotiating corporate buying agreements. Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Experience with the procurement of specialized materials, complex assemblies, and equipment within Defense industry - Thorough knowledge of acquisition policies and procedures such as LMAPS and MAPS, with associated knowledge of FAR/DFAR requirements
- Strong demonstrated negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of standard contract types
- Detail and Teamwork oriented with demonstrated organizational skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Business acumen and ability to make business based decisions
- Self-motivated, demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership of
tasks and accountable
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Work with all levels of management
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and
PowerPoint, and specialized application software associated with
the Procurement function (such as P2P)
- TINA contract experience
- TINA proposal experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top