Strategic Planning Analyst / Orlando, FL
Missiles and Fire Control International is responsible for coordinating all international business development and capture efforts across the MFC lines of business.
This Strategic Planning position supports MFC International and is based in Orlando, FL. The successful candidate will support global business development activities and be responsible for providing capture and market expertise to all international business pursuits.
The focus areas of this position are:
- Support executive management in the development of near-term and long-range objectives and the Strategic Plan for Missiles and Fire Controlâ€™s International Growth.
- Facilitate the understanding of and positioning in the international marketplace as it relates to business opportunities, including countries, customers, and competitors; maintain surveillance over market;
- Support executive leaders with preparations for International travel and trade shows, including managing schedules, creating trip books and providing post-show summary reports.
- Support key capture efforts such as Color Team Reviews and Strategic Business Reviews (SBRs) as well as Corporate and Business Area Country Strategy Initiatives
- Liaison with Lockheed Martin International and Lockheed Martin Government Affairs for communication and support between the organizations.
Specific responsibilities include:
â€¢ Facilitating daily organizational activities of MFC International
â€¢ Coordinating and hosting meetings for all country coordination teams
â€¢ Executing all international tradeshow preparation including trip books, white papers, and business development pre-show coordination
â€¢ Support the consultant management review process with focus on international opportunities
â€¢ Planning and hosting international tradeshow coordination sessions
â€¢ Coordinating visits by international customers, partners and businesses at LM facilities with Protocol
â€¢ Regular liaison with the MFC Communications team
â€¢ Assist in the administration of the International Capture Management Course
â€¢ Scheduling, coordinating and holding international capture reviews
â€¢ Act as key contact for inquiries from corporate and other business areas
â€¢ Provide full time in-office representation and support to ensure face-to-face coordination among a large number of international travelers
â€¢ Travel extensively both domestically and internationally in support of international tradeshows and strategic reviews.
â€¢ Conduct business in strict compliance with all corporate and company command media and within applicable state, federal, and international regulations, including export control.
â€¢ Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
â€¢ Team Player â€" effective at motivating a diverse set of individuals in pursuit of common objectives
â€¢ Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
â€¢ Must be a problem solver.
â€¢ Experience/knowledge in Program, Planning, Project or Operations Management
â€¢ Experience with/knowledge of Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Controlâ€™s products
â€¢ 2-4 years inâ€¢ Demonstrated capture experience
â€¢ Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
â€¢ Technical background and business acumen
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martinâ€™s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customersâ€™ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where weâ€™re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida
Back to top