Staff RF Engineer / Transceiver Design / Grand Prairie, TX
Lockheed Martin is seeking an RF Electrical Engineer for a position in Grand Prairie, TX. The RF Engineer will be responsible for the following program tasks:
RF transceiver circuit board design. Review System requirements, derive transceiver requirements, support customer design reviews and internal reviews. Architect the transceiver and perform modeling and simulations. Work with sensor designer and electro-mechanical packaging to design the transceiver. Develop schematics, and work with layout and component personnel. Assist in fab, functional checkout, and performance analysis. Participate in integration and test. Cadence, P-Spice, and ADS experience required.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Grand Prairie is part of the "Mid-Cities" region in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex which is in the North Central region of Texas. Grand Prairie is a suburb of both Dallas and Fort Worth. The region offers a great cost of living combined with a robust economy and a pleasant climate. The Mid-Cities is the suburban region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Fort Worth. These communities include the cities of Arlington, Irving, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, Watauga, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns such as Trophy Club and Roanoke and together represent more people than either Dallas or Fort Worth.
- Secret clearance with 5 yr investigation is required
- Cadence, P-Spice and ADS experience is required
- Must be familiar with RF circuit design and components to include RF PWB layout, RF circuit testing and troubleshooting
- Experience in RF system and subsystem design and test,
- Ability to develop RF system and subsystem performance requirements
- Ability to use RF test equipment to support DVT testing
- Ability to work well in an interdisciplinary environment
- Clear, confident, concise, coherent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Microwave/RF BackgroundAntenna design/knowledge, Signal Processing knowledge, Radar Receiver knowledge
Familiar with typical business practices
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint skills
- Experience with creating presentation charts and general status reports, and delivering presentations to customers
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Grand Prairie Texas
Meet Some of Lockheed Martin—Engineering & Operations's Employees
Mechanical Engineering Manager
Matt provides support and leadership to the MFC team that finds ways for idealized designs to be translated into manufacturable products.
Back to top